- Our rates are not extortionate because you are not using specialised tradesmen
- Prices are given on an hourly basis rather than per job, with a one hour minimum charge. This means multiple things can be fixed in the same time period.
- For larger jobs an estimate can be provided.
Re:build has created its handyman & maintenance service to respond to all calls quickly and to provide customers with an efficient, cost effective and professional service. Professional handyman services are offered to both domestic and commercial clients. Re:build currently operate a number of maintenance contracts for commercial clients, including letting agents, so please CONTACT US for more information if you are interested in an affordable solution. All Re:build professional handymen are supported by our team of professional tradesmen
- Handyman: £30.00 for first half an hour, then £20.00 for each half hour thereafter.
- Plumbing: £70.00 for first hour then £30.00 for each half hour thereafter.
- Electrical: £70.00 for first hour then £30.00 for each half hour thereafter.
All prices are for labour only.
PRICES EXCLUDE VAT AT THE CURRENT RATE
A one hour minimum charge will always apply.
- House Extensions
- Loft Conversions
- Bathroom Fitting
- Handyman & Maintenance
- Kitchen Installation
- Electrical Services
- Plumbing & Heating
- Re:build installed my kitchen, from the moment I received the estimate I knew I was dealing with a company that take pride in their work. All of the tradesmen I have met have been very polite, tidy and highly competent.
- I have a number of rental properties, Re:build are the only company I use to help me maintain them. Their estimates are clear and concise, all charges are fair and all jobs are attended quickly.
- Re:build have undertaken many projects for us, the latest being a brand new bathroom. The quality of the work has always been excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.